Wednesday, September 9, 2009

maybe Red Eye!


Red eye is happening again this year. I heard so much about the RED EYE but I never made it to there. Its an event for art and design. It happens on the street at the City Hall in Durban, South Africa. I'll be making a body piece based on the drawings above for a fashion show. I'm making the piece to be able to fit onto any garment because i don't know what the garment will look like. It will be based on the found object that has bee predominant in mt designs this year. I work on a trial and error method so I will try making an element too, to see what looks good and works with the proportions. I need the body piece to be bold and that means big enough to be seen from the ramp. There will be forging and chain to get the look I want.

No comments: