Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Integration



When speaking with Nokwanda I realised that integrating these two design disciplines would not be easy. I had an idea in my head and I wanted it work. She was telling me how it couldn't work. Maybe I just wanted her to just make it happen. I have to find a better way to work as a team. And I will be workin with her on a dress for the July Horse race in July.

In the meanwhile Since I want what I want, I'll try my had at making a dress. I have made dresses before. So I'll be the jeweller and the fashion designer. Above are sketches for two dresses I will attemp to make. Good luck to me!

2 comments:

KRSDBR said...

Hey Lou... how did the dresses turn out?...

Lusanda. M said...

I'm still working on the dress. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. It has changed a few times.