Friday, April 3, 2009

Philippa Green

One of her famous cuffs.
Philippa Green in her studio



I have this thing about designers not answering emails from me and Philippa Green actually answered and offered her telephone number. CRAZY......right! I thought I would ask her about her experience with fashion show and designing for a show.

Phillipa Green started collaborations with her fellow fashion design friends while she was studying jewellery design at Natal Tech ( D.U.T). She has worked with fashion designers Abigale Betz, Malcolm Kluk, Gideon, Geraldine De Beer, Helene Bull, Craig Native, Stiaan Louw, X&O, Vertigo. I need to know what her experiences with working with these fashion designers like. I will be conducting a telephone interview with her as soon as I have my questions for her sorted. Any suggestions?

No comments: