Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fashion Show

I have been interested in fashion for a long time. I just haven't had the guts to just do it. Or I haven't known how as a jewellery designer I would do that. So I'm working with a fashion designer friend, Nokwanda, of Controlled Chaos. Above is her and her partner Mandi's studio on Smith Street, West Walk Arcade, Office 826. I know it looks crazy, but some good things happen there. Soon to be revealed.


I have begun working with Nokwanda, designing jewellery for a collection of clothing. We began with looking through her sketches (she has lots). and chose designs we felt were wearable in the Durban climate and accessible to buy to the average Joe / Jane. the show is scheduled for the 7th May 2009. To be held at the University of KwaZulu-Natal Square Space Theatre.

No comments: