Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sherbert!!(thats only because I don't want someone else to make me swear)

Have you ever felt so frustrated that you could just explode!!!! Well that is how I feel this very moment. Today I got a taste of the real world and that people are not nice all the time. When they are just mean it can really get you unexpectedly. I didn't see that coming at all. Some people want look out for themselves and to hell with the rest. I can imagine that be a lonely place to live in. But lonely as it be right now I am totally pissed off at said people. And before I punch the keys of this computer right through the desk. I'll just stop right here. Hoping that i can put all this in a cyber bubble and blow it away.

1 comment:

Ben and Kristy Carlson said...

Right there with you, sister! Find your zen space!